Monday, October 10, 2011

Trinity River - Farm Wedding

ROAD TRIP!

Over the summer I had the opportunity to travel up north to Humboldt County, where I spent four days on the road (the Redwoods are amazing), and two days capturing this loving couple.  

Ashley and Seth said 'I Do' at Trinity River Farms, a family owned farm nestled in the mountains of the small town of Willow Creek. The roadside storefront sits along side the beautiful Trinity River.

I'm not sure when I'll have the opportunity to shoot a wedding like this in future...it was the perfect blend nature in the beautiful mountain surroundings. We were all feeling the love.

I was so well taken care of on this trip - thank you so much Seth, Ashley and the entire Stone family for having me.  I truly cherished every moment spent with you and your family.  XO.
























 

2 comments:

  1. The Color!! Amazing shots. Especially the greenery.... such a great post. More please.

    ReplyDelete

We loving sharing our creative with our fans! Don't be shy, tell us what you think!